Isuzu is a slim young woman in her late teens, happening to be a beautiful girl with thigh-length, golden brown hair tied into a ponytail with her signature black and white ribbon and golden eyes. She bears a voluptuous and well-endowed figure which is sometimes comically referred to by her friends at the park.
She is often seen wearing a scarlet full dress uniform with black accents that looks like British Army's Infantry/Bandsman, gold aigrettes worn on the right shoulder, a white ribbon at the center of her collar, black skirt, and white thigh-high stockings with black ribbons tied around. Starting episode 6 and onward she switches to a sleeveless version of her uniform due to it being summer.
Isuzu has a stoic personality. She is very quick to use her magical gun. Her face is usually expressionless and having no emotion. She finds it hard to smile and is not good at understanding jokes. If she thinks too much, she gets confused with what to say. She comes across as cold and blunt but behind that she is also very sensitive. She also has trouble expressing her concerns such as Kanie wanting more staff which made her worry over her own position. The rare times she has another facial expression is when she is either nervous, embarrassed or completely surprised by the things around her.
She appears to be very violent but that is because she is unaware of the "proper" ways to approach and ask help from humans. She has little experience with social interactions with normal humans or just does not have good socializing skills. However, Isuzu has a monstrous temper as whenever she gets angry, her eyes become empty, her expression becomes blank and a red aura appears around her body. During these times, she is fully aware that she is violent, but continues with what she is doing because the people who caused her rage (usually Macaron or Tiramy) did something that rightfully caused her to get angry. When she is in this mode, the other park members are frozen in fear and are unable to stop her behavior, save for Latifa Fleuranza who can talk her down.
Isuzu is from a magic land called Mapleland. She holds the title of First Royal Guard and wields a magical muzzle-loader named Steinberger. Her true name is Isuzuruha Centollusia (イースズルハ・セントルシア Īsuzuruha Sentorushia?).
Isuzu transferred during the third semester of high school and brushed away the flood of men approaching her. She currently lives in the staff dormitory that is located inside the park.
Isuzu is seen pointing her muzzle-loader into Seiya's face, asking him to go on a date with her. She loads a bullet and shoots just a few centimeters away from his face to demonstrate how serious she is.
Volume 5 (Light Novel)
Volume 6 (Light Novel)
Volume 7 (Light Novel)
Volume 8 (Light Novel)
Seiya and Isuzu end up at a love hotel together due it raining heavily and with their transportation being broken. Isuzu changes into a bath robe while Seiya changes into a towel due their clothes being wet. The two have developed romantic feelings for each other throughout Seiya's time as manager, however both are too embarrassed (Seiya being too proud as well) to confess their love for each other. Seiya finally makes a move and confesses that he likes Isuzu and kisses her reluctantly. Isuzu then returns a kiss and the two finally embrace each other. They were about to proceed to have sex, however Tiramie calls informing them that their transport has been fixed and the two of them quickly put their clothes back on. Isuzu tells Seiya that she deeply cares for Latifa but that he is the one she loves the most. As the two return to the park, the mascots and Elementario poke fun at the couple and think Isuzu is pregnant.
At first they were students at the same school and Sento knew Kanie was the right man to manage the park. She forced him to go on a date with her to the park and with herself and Latifa's persuasion managed to get Kanie to be park manager. She then served as Kanie's secretary. Throughout the series they both mainly interact with each other through business only however Sento had been trying to be more of use to Kanie and possibly try to impress him.
It's later revealed early that Sento has developed feelings for Kanie, but refuses to show or tell him. In Episode 6, after Macaron secretly fed Sento the heartsleeve fruit (which forces its victims to tell what's inside their heart), Sento tried her best not to confess her feelings to Kanie and the others. Her school also knows how she's been getting too close to Kanie.
She also seemed under pressure when Kanie wanted to hire more staff and she was fretting over her position as she didn't want to be replaced and wanted to be closer to Kanie. She also tends to blush faintly when she is near Kanie or someone mentions him.
In episode 12, Kanie almost confessed but, because of pride or embarrassement, he did not. However, he has deeper feelings for her. In the OVA special, she gives Kanie a present for his birthday in an embarrassed and flustered manner.
She works as a Royal Guard for the princess. She seems to care deeply about her. Isuzu is one of Latifa's closest friends. Its also possible she gets a little upset when Kanie and Latifa interact with each other.
Isuzu has a magical muzzle-loader named Steinberger. She is able to take this out whenever or wherever she goes. She also carries a number of special bullets.
- Isuzu's given name means "fifty bells," while her surname, Sento, means public bath house. This seems to reference her Kappa origin..
- In the past, she has managed the park for 1 year.
- She has poor drawing skills.
- She has zero experience in entertaining park guests and children.
- Despite her stoic demeanour, she likes to use emotion faces while texting people. However, most of the faces she uses does not match with what she writes (possibly to indicate sarcasm or to hide the true meaning of her messages). *Actually if you look at the emoticons closely you'll see they look like little pictures, one looks like the "secret switch" in the dungeon entrance while the next seems to look like she's drawing the boulder in the middle of the hallway.
- The first thing she puts on when getting dressed after a bath is her stockings.
- She eats alone.
- She likes taking baths because she is a descendant of Kappa. She points out that she has to take 3 baths a day otherwise she starts to feel like she's dying.
- While the Staff Dormitories don't have private bathing facilities, she has a clawfoot bathtub installed in her dorm room's kitchen so she can conveniently keep up with her frequent baths.
- Her mascot form is a pink Kappa.
- She is very fond of cucumbers.
- Three little boys like to pin her down for some reason.
- She first met Latifa when she was 4 years old.
- She never misses with her musket, and can reload at an inhuman speed
- Another possibility is that the musket is self-loading (which defies all logic)
|V • T • E Characters of "Amagi Brilliant Park" Universe|
|Main||Seiya Kanie • Isuzu Sento • Latifa Fleuranza|
|Casts||Mascots||Moffle • Macaron • Tiramy • Wanipee • Dornell • Jaw|
|Fairies||Muse • Salama • Sylphy • Kobory|
|Others||Triken • Ashe • Wrench-kun • Okuro • Nick • Genjūrō • Rubrum • Taramo • Eiko Adachi • Biino Bandō • Shiina Chūjō • Tetsuhige • Cameo (Chief of General Affairs • Codain • Future • Jack Randy • Mer-chan)|
|Others||Takaya Kurisu • Aisu Kyūbu • Takami • Mutsumi Terano • Kanae Tsuchida • Kimura • Rude Guests • Light Novel (Saki Kyūbu)|